This year has opened with a bang. I for one know that I was already sprinting through the gate and into the new year before the ball even dropped on December 31st. I’ve barely had the time to look around and appreciate where I am, and what’s happening. Which brings me to my point, this is the fir… read morePosted in
On the Partners for Active Living podcast,The Daily Required, we talk about the work we're doing, interview friends and partners about the ways they like to stay active, and talk with experts about the work they do as we aim to make Spartanburg a healthier place to live, work and play.
Written by Ned Barrett on January 11th 2016.
As we hurry long the road to better health, the new year allows for a little looking back to see where we’ve been and where we are with our trail expansion.
First of all, “hurry” is not the best verb here. This stuff doesn’t move fast, as we require permission from rail companies, utility compani… read morePosted in
- More Cowbell: Inside the Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System Criterium 2019
- Alissa Duncan, Healthy Communities Coordinator, and the Healthy People Healthy Carolinas Grant
- Oakland Elementary and the Spartanburg Healthy Schools Initiative
- The Noble Tree Foundation plants 42 trees on the MBF Rail Trail
- History and Active Living: A Panel Discussion
- Over 100,000 Uses on the MBF Rail Trail
- The Turkey Day 8K, the Marion Avenue hill, and me
- The Meaning of Our Name
- Foodshare SC
- The Fellowship of Sweat