This year has opened with a bang. I for one know that I was already sprinting through the gate and into the new year before the ball even dropped on December 31st. I’ve barely had the time to look around and appreciate where I am, and what’s happening. Which brings me to my point, this is the fir… read morePosted in
On the Partners for Active Living podcast,The Daily Required, we talk about the work we're doing, interview friends and partners about the ways they like to stay active, and talk with experts about the work they do as we aim to make Spartanburg a healthier place to live, work and play.
Written by Ned Barrett on January 11th 2016.
As we hurry long the road to better health, the new year allows for a little looking back to see where we’ve been and where we are with our trail expansion.
First of all, “hurry” is not the best verb here. This stuff doesn’t move fast, as we require permission from rail companies, utility compani… read morePosted in
- Coronavirus Check-in: Amanda Mathis, New Executive Director at SPACE
- Black Folks Camp Too: A Conversation with Earl B. Hunter, Jr
- The Vic Bailey Subaru Bike Park is Open!
- PAL Strategic Planning Sets Course for Next Four Years
- 22,000 pounds of free produce distributed to those in need!
- PAL Check In
- We Think Big: BCycle, the Dan and Beyond
- Emergency Food Providers and the Corona Virus Crisis
- Catching Up with Wanda Cheeks-Holmes
- Talking Bugs with Dr. Jon Storm